Sire: Flying Artie
Dam: Cinnamon Dove
Foaled: Oct 07, 2018
Owners: Ms C E Curtis, Mystery Downs (Mgr: F Cook), Mrs C M Cook, Newgate Sf (Mgr: G Murphy), Hollymount Stud (Mgr: M Sandblom), Winstar Farm Llc (Mgr: J Mullikin), Belsin Thoroughbreds (Mgr: M Sinclair), L J Tansey, Mrs J F Tansey, P Bishop, Ms L J Watson, Miss C J Fahey, P Conroy, Ms R Whittle & M Hughes
GOLD COAST 2020 MAGIC MILLIONS YEARLING SALE PURCHASE – $100,000
FLYING ARTIE’S ARTORIUS WINS THE GROUP1 BLUE DIAMOND STAKES.
Outstanding bay yearling filly by the exciting first season sire Flying Artie, an outstanding juvenile & Champion 3yo colt.
This filly is the first filly from the mare after 6 colts. She has good stakes winners in all 3 dams in her pedigree. She will hold good residual value later as a broodmare.
She was fabulous value and very well bought being a sister to stakes winner Dark Eyes.
We are delighted to race her with her breeders Henry Field of Newgate Farm & partners as well as great clients Frank & Christine Cook.
In the mould of her sire
“The filly carries herself beautifully in an excellent walk. She is confident and sensible. She has all the same angles as her sire at the same age. I love what Flying Artie did as a 2yo & 3yo. His race record is outstanding. The Coolmore Stud Stakes is a reknowned stallion making race. He beat some top liners in his 2 & 3 year old seasons. I have a huge respect for him and I can’t wait for them to get to the track.”
Video – February 2021
THE FILLY IS CURRENTLY SPELLING FOR APPROX 4 WEEKS.
EXCEPTIONAL JUVENILE, WORLD CHAMPION 3YO SPRINTER.
- An Exceptional Juvenile – won the G3 Blue Diamond Prelude defeating Star Turn, ran a tremendous Blue Diamond running 2nd to Extreme Choice, and ran 3rd in the G1 Golden Slipper with Champion Capitalist the only colt beating him home
- “Flying Artie was superb in the 2016 Blue Diamond, rating 102.3 in one of the highest rating editions of the race on record. To put that in perspective he would have won this years edition of the race and would have clearly defeated Pride of Dubai in the 2015 Edition” – Leading Australian Form Analyst Daniel O’Sullivan
- World Champion 3YO Sprinter of 2016 – Longines World Racehorse Rankings – above other top sprinters Extreme Choice, Astern, Star Turn, etc
- Australia’s Timeform Highest Rated 3YO Sprinter 2016/2017
- Won the Group 1 Stallion-Making Coolmore Stakes defeating the likes of Extreme Choice, Astern, Star Turn, and Russian Revolution
Pictured – Flying Artie
Cinnamon Dove is a winning American mare by the outstanding sire Gulch. She hails from a strong American family. She is a half sister to the stakes winner Walkslikeaduck She boasts stakes winners in all 3 dams. She is from the family of stakes winners Del Mar Show, Adel, Interpol, Forestry Type, Prankstress, Casual Attitude & Carinosa.
Cinnamon Dove is the dam of Stakes winner Dark Eyes, he is the winner of 9 races.
Pictured – Dark Eyes
FULLY NOMINATED FOR THE MAGIC MILLIONS SERIES
- 19 races across six states of Australia
- Six races recognised with Restricted Listed black type
- $11+ million in prizemoney on offer nationally including a $10.25 million Raceday on the Gold Coast!
Racing NSW BOBS (Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme) rewards owners who invest in NSW bloodstock.
BOBS bonuses are paid out on racetracks all around NSW, adding a payment of up to $20,000 for each win as a two-year-old and three-year-old. Last season, over $13 million was paid out in cash bonuses and Double-Up vouchers, bringing the total since the scheme’s inception to over $129 million.
To be eligible for BOBS, a horse must be sired by a BOBS eligible stallion and nominated for the scheme.
The filly will be nominated for the 2021 Golden Slipper, the world’s richest race for 2yos.
Ownership opportunities available.
Please contact Cherie on 0420818404 or Lee on 0406997705 or email email@example.com