Beautiful, strong colt by the very fast son of I Am Invincible SUPER ONE.
From the stakes winning Rock of Gibraltar mare Tariks. She was a winner of 4 races at 1000m including 1 at 2, she’s from the stakes placed two year old daughter of Rory’s Jester, Twin Peaks. The family is full of two year old sprint winners!
This colt has 1 sibling to race, ON SHOW, the winner of 4 races in succession.
He stood out amongst the crowd and Lee pinpointed him as one of his top early running lots of the sale.
He looks fast and looks like he will race as a two year old.
Purchased at Inglis Classic Sale. We love him and we are so happy to have picked him up for $37.5k
- Fluent mover
“I like everything about this colt. He’s from a stakes placed mare in Tariks, she’s produced one foal to the races and won 4 in a row. He’s by Super One, we know they are are early running fast horses. His dam side is littered with top speed horses. This bloke has strength and great balance. He is well grown and and looks ready to put a saddle on and aim to run him in the early 2yo races like the Breeders Plate. I love him! I had him picked out very early and I’m delighted to have him join our team”.
Pictured - Super One x Tariks colt
SUPER SON, SUPER ONE, SUPER FAST
- Blistering Fast Champion 2YO in Singapore
- Undefeated at 2
- "He's as fast an entire as I've ever trained - he's got enormous speed." - Lee Freedman, racing.com May 24, 2016
- “I used to ride Exceed and Excel and I can tell you this horse gives the same feel that he did.” – Corey Brown, ANZ Bloodstock News July 28, 2015
- "Even back in the days when I was training with my brothers as a group we had some good horses but as far as I can tell he is the fastest two year old I have ever had anything to do with. He had that really blinding speed." - Michael Freedman, ANZ Bloodstock News May 25, 2016
- “He’s quick, runs fast sectionals while travelling so relaxed and is so professional even though he’s only two” – Craig Newitt, magicmillions.com.au April 12, 2015
- “He gives me a phenomenal feel, trackwork, trials and now on race day. He gives me a feel no other sprinter has” – Daniel Moor, Racenet May 7, 2016
- First Yearlings made $300,000; $250,000; $200,000; etc.
Pictured - Super One
Stakes placed mare from the family of stakes winners Catnipped, Prom Queen, Swiss Rose, Global Impact, Rich Girl, Brazuca, Bella Rosa & Full At Last.
Pictured - Rock of Gibraltar
Tariks is by Rock of Gibraltar out of the stakes placed mare at 2 Twin Peaks. Tariks herself was a $400,000 yearling.
She was very well performed having won 4 races at 1000m in Melbourne including once at 2 years, being stakes placed 3 times at 2.
This colt is her 3rd foal, her first foal On Show is the winner of 4 races in succession. Her second foal is a 2yo.
FULLY NOMINATED FOR THE INGLIS SERIES
- $8,000,000 races series for 2 & 3 year olds sold through Inglis sales
- Four races recognised with Restricted Listed black type
- 7 races to be run in Sydney, Melbourne or Scone
Racing NSW BOBS (Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme) rewards owners who invest in NSW bloodstock.
BOBS bonuses are paid out on racetracks all around NSW, adding a payment of up to $20,000 for each win as a two-year-old and three-year-old. Last season, over $13 million was paid out in cash bonuses and Double-Up vouchers, bringing the total since the scheme’s inception to over $129 million.
To be eligible for BOBS, a horse must be sired by a BOBS eligible stallion and nominated for the scheme.
The colt will be nominated for the 2021 Golden Slipper, the world’s richest race for 2yos.
Ownership opportunities available.