Capitalist X Sagaronne Filly
2 year old Chestnut Filly
Sire: Capitalist Dam: Sagaronne
GOLD COAST MAGIC MILLIONS YEARLING SALE PURCHASE - $110,000
Precocious, racy filly by the very exciting first season sire, Champion 2yo colt Capitalist. Winner of the Golden Slipper, 2yo Magic Millions, Wyong Magic Millions & Breeders Plate.
From the stakes winning, Group 1 placed 2yo Sagaronne.
This filly screams 2yo Magic Millions on pedigree & type!
This filly is absolutely superb value and an exciting 2yo Magic Millions prospect.
Breeders have also retained shares in this filly solidifying their respect for her.
- Great balance
- Excellent temperament
“When I saw this girl I straight away thought she would be the perfect filly to target the 2yo Magic Millions with next year.”
GOLDEN SLIPPER WINNING CHAMPION 2 YEAR OLD
- The HIGHEST earner of two-year-old prizemoney EVER – over $3.5 million
- Winner of the Sire Making Group 1 Golden Slipper
- The first colt to ever win the Breeders' Plate, Magic Millions and Golden Slipper
- Precocious pre-Christmas two-year-old – winning the listed Breeders’ Plate in October
- "Capitalist was the best two-year-old I’ve ever ridden, in the Breeders’ Plate it was like driving a Rolls-Royce. He was breathtaking in the Magic Millions and outstanding against a top-class field in the Golden Slipper." – Jockey Blake Shinn
- "Capitalist was just the perfect two-year-old, blessed with a huge amount of precocity, and ability."- Co-Trainer Peter Snowden
Pictured - Capitalist
Pictured - Capitalist wins the Golden Slipper
Sagaronne is a stakes winner at 2 years in The Phoenix Stakes and Group 1 placed in the JJ Adkins behind the outstanding colt Press Statement.
Sagaronne was bred to run early. She is by Real Saga, a multiple stakes winner at 2 & placed in the Blue Diamond and 4th in the Golden Slipper. She is out of stakes winning 2yo Lasaron. 2 year old winners litter Sagaronne’s pedigree.
Sagaronne now has a Merchant Navy foal at foot & is currently in foal to The Autumn Sun.
Pictured - Sagaronne wins the Listed Pheonix Stakes.
FULLY NOMINATED FOR THE MAGIC MILLIONS SERIES
- 19 races across six states of Australia
- Six races recognised with Restricted Listed black type
- $11+ million in prizemoney on offer nationally including a $10.25 million Raceday on the Gold Coast!
Racing NSW BOBS (Breeder Owner Bonus Scheme) rewards owners who invest in NSW bloodstock.
BOBS bonuses are paid out on racetracks all around NSW, adding a payment of up to $20,000 for each win as a two-year-old and three-year-old. Last season, over $13 million was paid out in cash bonuses and Double-Up vouchers, bringing the total since the scheme’s inception to over $129 million.
To be eligible for BOBS, a horse must be sired by a BOBS eligible stallion and nominated for the scheme.
The filly will be nominated for the 2021 Golden Slipper, the world’s richest race for 2yos.
Ownership opportunities available.
Please contact Cherie on 0420818404 or Lee on 0406997705 or email email@example.com